- Dallas Area Parkinsonism Society
- Alzheimer’s Association (24/7 Helpline (800) 272-3900)
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Brain Injury Resource Center
- Texas Brain Injury Alliance
- Caregiver Action Network ((855) 277-3640) Helpline open 8 AM – 7 PM ET)
- Family Caregiver Alliance
- Cogmed (Computer-based working memory training program)
- The Brain Injury Workbook by Trevor Powell and Kit Mali
- The Mild Traumatic Brain Injury Workbook: Your Program for Regaining Cognitive Function and Overcoming Emotional Pain by Douglas Mason PsyD, LCSW and Marc Irwin Sharman, MD
- Coping with Mild Traumatic Brain Injury by Diane Roberts Stoler, Ed.D.
- The 36-Hour Day 5th Edition by Nancy L. Mace, MA and Peter V. Rabins, MD, MPH
- Meditations For Caregivers by Barry Jacobs, PsyD and Julia L. Mayer, PsyD
- Alzheimers Through the Stages A Caregiver’s Guide by Mary Moller, MSW,CAS
- Deep Brain Stimulation: A New Life for People with Parkinson’s Dystonia, and Essential Tremor by Kelvin L. Chou MD, Susan Grube, RN, MSN, and Parag G. Patil, MD, PhD
- The Beck Diet Solution by Judith Beck, Ph.D.
- Eating Mindfully by Susan Albers, Psy.D.
- The Binge Eating and Compulsive Overeating Workbook by Carolyn Coker Ross, MD, MPH
- Lose It for Life Workbook by Stephen Arterburn, M.ED.
- Eat to Live by Dr. Fuhrman, M.D.
- Self Hypnosis Diet by Steven Gurgevich, Ph.D.